XP Amplifier provides extensive protection and diagnostic capabilities.
- Stereo/Mono selector switch to drive amplifier in two different modes.
- Input sensitivity switch 1V/200mV to match signal input level with source.
- HI, MID, LOW, tone controls for each zone enable precise & accurate tonal settings of the sound quality.
- Rugged steel 3U chassis standard 19â inch rack mount width.
- Used in a wide range of D.J performance & high power P.A applications.
- Front panel indicators which shows, power on, amplifiers on, clip & protection. Also includes true RMS level detection, through output level indicators which goes upto peak level.
- Efficient forced air fans presents excessive thermal built up.
- Circuit protection safe guards the amplifier against over load, short circuit & faulty conditions.
- LED turns on when distortion becomes audible in the amplifier output.
- Safe to use during wide voltage fluctuation on genset/AC mains suitable for 2Î© load.
- Input and output signals are connected parallel through 2X¼'' phone jack for each zone to connect with another amplifier or mixer.
- Smart Protections
HI-TEM, DC, Short Circuit, Over Load, AC Fuse
- Input Sensitivity
- Frequency Response
- Crossover Circuit
- Input Connectors
2x1/4â Phone Jack for each zone
- Output connectors
Binding post L+R
- Power Supply
AC 240v-50Hz ± 10%
- Dimensions (MM)
515W x 431D x 165H