TD Amplifier provides extensive protection and diagnostic capabilities.
- Standard width 19''inch (48.3cm) rack mounting. Housed in rugged, all steel 3u chassis.
- Efficient forced air fan prevents excessive thermal build up. Precision detendent level controls.
- Input sensitivity signal control switch is provided to control the excess signal coming from the source (without disturbing volume settings). Ease of operation, combined with service accessibility has been optimized in the design. With its powerful & reliable performance, it can easily handle 2Î© loads. TD class circuit gives Hi fidelity sound. Ideal for Hi-end music programme.
- [B4] Beta 4 TD series has been designed to operate under stringent working condition such as wide voltage fluctuation due to gensets/AC mains and high ambient temperatures. 3 way operating mode (Bridge, Parallel, Stereo) through selection switch.
- Selectable crossover switch for low pass / by pass with frequency adjustable tone control for each channel (useful to operate sub woofer without using separate crossover).
- Ground /lift switch is used to isolate the input audio signal grounds from ac (chassis) ground to prevent ground loops.
- 4 front LED Indicators for each channel shows ACTIVE (AC Power On), SIGNAL (Sound Output Level), PROTECTION (Faulty Conditions), CLIP (Excessive Signal Output coming from mixer) for ease of operation.
2x3600W@2Î©, 2x2800W@4Î©, 2x1800W@8Î©
Rated Power (Bridge)
DC, Short Circuit, Over Load, Over Heat
Cross Over Circuit
FXLR & MXLR, (Connected Parallel)
AC 230-240v~50Hz ± 10% (Fuse : 20A)
Speakon NL4/Binding post for each zone
Dimensions (MM) Weight
483W x 488D x 132H